Receptionist – Apprentice
Receptionist / Office Administrator- Job Specification
Experienced Office Administrator/Receptionist required to provide exceptional customer service and admin support for a City based Construction Recruitment Company.
As the first point of contact for all visitors to the office, you will be expected to have a warm, personable and professional manner.
It will be your responsibility to answer all switchboard calls, directing them to the relevant person, and taking concise messages when required. Therefore a clear and professional phone manner is very important.
A large part of the role will involve formatting CV's on a daily basis, therefore a good knowledge of word is essential, along with a good standard of written English.
Duties will include:
- Accept and disperse post and office deliveries
- Maintain a clean reception area, ensuring it is presentable at all time
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures
- Control access via reception i.e. keep visitors log book up to date
- Perform other ad-hoc admin duties
- Formatting CV’s to company standards
- Helping the Compliance Manager with New Starters
- Collating Compliance packs
- Updating candidate profiles
- Previous Receptionist/administration experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to use own initiative
- Able to prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines
- Confident learning new I.T software
- Competent with Microsoft Office in particular Word, Excel and Outlook 2013
- Good numeracy skills
- Enthusiastic: happy to take on ad hoc tasks
- Uses initiative: forward thinking, able to see potential problems find solutions
Please Note- This is a apprenticeship scheme, which requires you to complete a qualification alongside your role