Mon – Fri 8:00 – 17:00
As a Receptionist Supervisor you will be responsible for a small reception team who welcomes visitors to site, therefore your primary role will be to make that all important excellent first impression by demonstrating a high level of customer care, professionalism and engagement as well as vetting the guests who enter and managing according to the building procedure. You will be responsible for creating a positive experience for each visitor as well as assisting with the visitors for the building occupiers.
- Meet and greet all visitors in line with standards.
- Signing in visitors with according to standard procedures
- Carry out administrative tasks and duties as and when required (photocopying, printing, booking taxis etc.)
- Adhere to the site's safety and security procedures and regulations as set out by management.
- Represent the business with a positive attitude and professional appearance
- Report any maintenance issues in the reception and common areas to the Facilities Helpdesk and follow up accordingly
- Liaise with the AV team and provide first line support
- Deal with any questions or queries and escalate where appropriate to the Front of House Manager
- Update reception manual (SOP) on a monthly basis and send to you line manager.
- Announce visitors as appropriate in line with the team agreement.
- Assist visitors and occupiers with queries in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Proactively offer additional assistance as and when required.
- Use the guests' name as appropriate during conversation.
- Liaise with building cleaners, security, engineers and facilities when required.
- Operate the switchboard in a warm, confident and friendly manner in line with standards. Answer, screen and forward calls accordingly.
- Support the management of meeting rooms via a computerised meeting room booking system.
- Monitor meeting rooms usage and ensure bookings are cancelled if not required
- Assist in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Have an eye for detail and checking rooms are tidy all throughout the day.
- Answer the telephones in a friendly, timely and professional manner in line with standards.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and a telephone etiquette.
- Professional and enthusiastic manner.
- Ability to multitask and deal with your clients and visitors in a professional manner at all times.
- Able to adjust quickly to new procedures and situations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Understanding of corporate working environment (Essential).
- Excellent Microsoft skills in Word, Excel and Outlook, (2010 version is desirable) IT literate (essential).
- To take ownership and pride in your Reception area.
- Experience in leading and motivating a team
- To take a leading role in your own personal development.
- To work in a flexible manner toward and changes/needs of the business.
- Previous Experience with a Front of House Management system
- 25 Days Annual Leave
If you are interested in this position please apply today.