Quantity Surveyor – Essex
Competitive Salary plus car allowance, healthcare, and bonus
Skilled Careers are working with a leading contractor who are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to be based onsite in Essex on a 158-unit scheme which consists of 75 flats.
The ideal Quantity Surveyor has to be someone who has shown longevity with a Main Contractor as this is a company where the staff have been with the company for a number of years and want someone with a degree of loyalty.
This company always looks to promote from within which is why there is a restructure every two years to ensure to those who deserve a promotion get one.
• Responsible for running projects commercially from bid to final account.
• Maximise commercial efficiency of the project whilst reducing the risk profile
• Duties include measurement, valuation and agreement of works.
• Preparing tender enquires for subcontract work packages.
• Analysis of tender returns followed by package recommendation report.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with supply chains.
• Negotiating on behalf of the company.
• Monthly contract reports.
• Managing the junior staff
• Main Contractor experience.
• Shown a steady career.
• Main Contractor experience required.
• Professional Qualification such as MCIOB, MRICS, CIPS or SCM (desirable)
• Delivery of budgeted profit margins
What is in it for you?
• Competitive Salary.
• Car Allowance.
• Regular career progression.
For more information on this Quantity Surveyor role contact Kieran Brown on 07711 420 662 or send an email to [email protected]