Quantity Surveyor – Main Contractor
£60,000 – £70,000
Skilled Careers are working with an award-winning Main Contractor who are based in London but are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work alongside a Senior Quantity Surveyor on a £17m Education project in Essex.
The suitable Quantity Surveyor has to be someone with the ambition to grow along with the business as the progression path is one of the best in the business.
This is a business that aims to nearly double their turnover over the coming years which will result in more projects and staff. This is the perfect opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor.
- Manage commercial administration and management on several live projects or projects at pre-construction phase.
- Management and control of subcontract orders, accounts and variation accounts in line with the main contract and sub-contract data base.
- Post-tender internal and external pricing analysis/assessment for sign-off whilst ensuring within budget.
- Conduct contract risk and opportunity assessment to identify these areas and plan for them accordingly to ensure pricing remains on budget without undermining Health and Safety.
- Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated projects.
- Degree qualified.
- Experience working with a Main Contractor.
- Someone who is a team player.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to be with a company that is continuously and has no sign of slowing down.
For more information contact Kieran Brown on 07711 420 662 or send an email to [email protected]