QA/QC Lead Electrical
Skilled careers are working with a leading M&E contractor with a strong international presence across the commercial, data centre, pharmacuetical and industrial sectors delivering for leading main contractors who require an electricall biased lead Quality Assuranc Manager to initially work on a mixed use commercial project in Central London. The ideal candidate will have acted as the lead QA on a similarly notable project and have extensive experience in commissioning, tracking progress and using relevant IT systems including BIM360
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the project Quality Plan and system inspection and test plans in line with company procedures and the Client’s specifications.
- To interpret and communicate the contract Quality requirements to the companies project staff and company business functions supporting the project. Provide guidance on the implementation requirements.
- To coordinate with the client on all quality related issues to ensure a consistent approach to client relationships and to investigate customer queries and complaints.
- To review, audit and monitor the implementation of the Project Quality plan and procedures and Liaise with the inhous auditing team.
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and, maintenance of the Project inspection and test programs and associated witness point(s) time schedule on a system by system basis.
- To manage the clients attendance at the agreed inspection and/or witness points in accordance with the project contract and handover programme.
- To coordinate the resolution of all matters pertaining to Quality at the Project Management Team and project supervisor levels.
- To coordinate the handover of all Quality Records to the Client on a system by system basis.
- To promote good quality through team training sessions and benchmark activities.
Sign off to pay a very good salary and the opportunity to join a market leading M&E contractors gaining exposure to some of the most notable projects across Europe, with a clear and achievable promotion path on offer.
For more information contact Mark Kenny on 02070657275 or email [email protected]