PROJECT MANAGER REQUIRED FOR A PERMANENT POSITION WORKING WITH AN ESTABLISHED ON A NEW BUILD HOUSING PROJECT IN OXFORDSHIRE
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager to move to the next level in their career and express their skills and knowledge on a very busy new build housing site in Oxfordshire.
You will be required as a Project Manager to have experience running a site with a minimum of 300 units. You will use your knowledge as a Project Manager to ensure the project is completed on time, within budget and in line with Health and Safety regulations.
Start date: This role is immediately available
Rate: £70,000 per annum – £80,000 per annum + Car allowance + Package
- Team management
- Management of sub-contractors
- Workload delegation and monitoring
- Programming and Progress meetings
- Problem Solving
- Site Inductions
- Deal with Purchase order forms
- Quality Control
- Ordering materials
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Solving technical issues on site
- Enforcing health and safety policies
- Project reporting and administration
- Handing over properties
- Experience as a Project Manager working on a new build housing site
- CSCS (Black card)
- First Aid
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV.