Bury St Edmunds
£23,205 + Shift Bonus
I am currently looking for production operatives to work for a leading LPG supplier based in Bury St Edmunds.
42.5 hrs a week
Rotating shifts (06:00 – 15:00, 15:00 – 00:00)
£18.75 (per day) shift allowance when on nights
Based mainly indoors with some outside working, it really is a great opportunity to work in a safe environment for a well-known organisation. All training will be provided with a formal induction process and ‘Buddy’ support system, Personal Protective Equipment is also provided.
- Contribute to a safety-first operation and incident free workplace.
- Report any incident, injury or near miss and contribute to the hazard spot program.
- Delivering targets set by production leadership at the start of the shift.
- Safely operate process to meet production targets. Rotate on Cylinder maintenance and inspection activities as required by production leadership.
- Loading and unloading cylinder vehicles as required
- Ensure PPE is worn at all times.
- Perform any Cylinder re-qualification activities as requested.
- Ensure standards are adhered to during the production process.
- Comply with all training provided, risk assessments and operational bulletins.
The successful candidate has the potential for long term stability with a reputable organisation that can offer great career progression.
If you have any questions or require more information please contact Tom Clark on 07881034453