SUBCONTRACT PROCUREMENT MANAGER WITH INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO WORK FOR A MAIN CONTRACTOR ON A PERMANENT BASIS IN MILTON KEYNES.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Subcontract Procurement Manager to take a step up in their career and showcase their skills and knowledge working with an established national Main Contractor based in Milton Keynes.
Working with an established national Main Contractor, you will be required as a Subcontract Procurement Manager to have experience overseeing Industrial and Commercial projects. You will use your knowledge as a Subcontract Procurement Manager to take charge of the sourcing, negotiation and governance of Subcontractors.
Rate: £45,000 – £60,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Car allowance + package
- Ensuring that a robust procurement process is in place and is in line with company policy
- Evaluate and optimise processes for the procurement activities
- Negotiate with service provider to ensure that contracts are drawn up to avoid contractual risks on behalf of the contractor
- Develop own list of preferred service providers and strategic partnerships
- Align procurement strategy to take advantages of economies scale
- Experience in procurement working on Industrial and Commercial projects
- Organisational skills
- Sound financial acumen
- Excellent communication skills to maintain relationships with various suppliers
- Negotiation skills
If you would be interested in this position, please apply with your updated CV.