PRE-CONSTRUCTION MANAGER WITH INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO WORK FOR A MAIN CONTRACTOR ON A PERMANENT BASIS IN BIRMINGHAM
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Pre-Construction Manager to take a step up in their career and showcase their skills and knowledge working with an established national Main Contractor based in Birmingham.
Working with an established national Main Contractor, you will be required as a Pre-Construction Manager to have experience overseeing Industrial and Commercial projects . You will use your knowledge as a Pre-Construction Manager to take responsibility for the daily management, supervision, coordination and successful completion of the project preconstruction phase to achieve the cost objectives with respect to contracting, scheduling, estimating and bidding.
Rate: £40,000 – £70,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Car allowance + package
- Preparing programmes for site acquisition and land purchase feasibilities
- Complete viable studies
- Assessing site constraints and risks
- Preparing an internal assessment of logistics and plant needs
- Pushing the tender process forward
- Attending project meetings
- Assisting in the cost forecasting and the operational planning
- Experience working on Commercial and Industrial projects
- A knowledge of both the commercial and operational aspects of construction
- Strong IT skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your updated CV