Plumber Multi (Social Housing)
Contract: 18 months Fixed term, Full time 40 hours per week
Location: West Region – including Barnet, Camden, Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea and surrounding areas
Salary: Starting £32,842 rising to GBP 33,827 (following successful completion of 6 months' probation)
My client is a well-established Social Housing Landlord. We are working on behalf of them and are currently looking to recruit a number of Plumber Multi Trader's.
Our client is looking for experienced Plumber Multi Trader's who can provide a great service and deliver to a great standard. If you are the right person for this, then excellent rates of pay are available, and you will receive a company van to get to and from properties.
- Essential to have a driving license
- Must have your own hand tools (larger tools and specialist equipment will be arranged if needed)
Your role will be doing reactive maintenance and void work, duities include:
- Bath Tap repairs/replacements
- Bath chip repairs
- Shower installs both electric and Thermostatic
- Kitchen sink repair/replacement along with possible worktop change
- W/C Overhauls
- New Cooper pipe install
- Have a good understanding of all types of pipe work
- Knowledge of fault finding within properties to identify leaks
- Basic knowledge of other trades as you may be asked to assist others
- City and Guilds/NVQ qualifications or will be qualified by experience.
- Building or SH experience
- Able to use a PDA
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
There is the opportunity to earn more from call outs and out of hours service.
This role is ideally for an immediate start (notice periods will be considered) or ASAP.
If you feel that you fit this Plumber Multi Trader role and have the desired skill set, experience and requirments, please apply today with an up-to-date CV.
Due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.