Civils and Highways Planner required for this very busy civil engineering company with various phases of work to be completed on several frameworks. This role will be working as Civils Planner running the planning element of highways contracts around Yorkshire and will ensure the smooth running of complicated and valuable contracts in the area. This work will be using planning software and there is an immediate start for the right person, or appropriate notice period. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong background of planning within civil engineering on large and small scale projects.
The Civils Planner role will involve:
- Using planning software for planning of civils contracts
- Ensure project resources are considered for the full scope of the contract, and that all programme specific requirements are met
- Work within optimal construction methodologies, drafting programmes and ensuring detailed plans are made and implemented
- Identify risk in the plan and publish this to the project team for monitoring
- Attend site meetings and work as the planning lead for each project, working closely with the project operational teams over the course of the project
The ideal Civils Planner candidate will have:
- Strong Planning background
- Experience working within civil engineering and highways in a similar role
- Ability to work from home, office or site
- Strong experience on planning software
- An excellent attitude towards work
This role is a really exciting new opportunity – please apply online with your CV if you are interested.