PLANNER REQUIRED FOR A PERMANENT POSITION WORKING WITH A MAIN CONTRACTOR ON NEW BUILD RESDIENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROJECTS AROUND THE MIDLANDS.
This is a great opportunity for a Planner to move to the next level in their career and express their skills and knowledge working with a very busy Main Contractor based in Birmingham.
You will be required as a Planner to have experience working on construction programmes, planning procedures, site logistical layouts, appearance layouts, progress monitoring and reporting throughout the duration of the project. You will use your knowledge as a Planner to assist the Project and Construction team to ensure the projects are completed efficiently, safely, on time and within budget.
Start date: Immediately available
Salary: £65,000 – £75,000 per annum + Car allowance + Package
- Producing schedules for works on a project
- Liaising with operatives, management and suppliers for information to base planning on
- Updating and adjusting the plans throughout the construction process
- Presenting plans in meetings
- Producing tender plans to support bids
- Produce detailed enabling works programmes.
- Assess site logistics
- Liaise with all departments to take account of all available information for programme production
- Develop PEP for Technical, Commercial and Production
- Experience as a Planner working with a Main Contractor
- Highly organised and methodical
- Exacting attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong communication skills to get information and to present information
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your updated CV