Personal assistant with experience required to join our team at Skilled Careers in our established office in London.
Skilled Careers is one of the UK’s leading professional search and recruitment consultancies for construction, engineering, and property on both permanent and contract assignments.
We are the effective and trusted link between highly skilled and experienced candidates and the country’s most reputable employers in these industries.
Due to ongoing growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a personal assistant to join us in our London office to provide support to Managing Director.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced and talented Personal Assistant to Provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Director. To ensure the smooth management of his day-to-day affairs, and most effective use of his time. Take initiative as appropriate especially in the Director’s absence.
Duties and Responsibilities of the personal assistant
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director
- Organising events and conferences.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Organising the manager’s personal commitments
Ideally you will have the following
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages,
- preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Health and wellbeing committee
- Monthly social events
- Charity Fund Raising events
- Ongoing development
- Competitive Salary
- Your birthday off
- Extra holiday at Christmas
For more information on the personal assistant role, please get in touch with Sydney at Skilled Careers or please apply below!