Mon – Fri
08:00am – 17:00pm
My client are currently looking for a talented, driven and passionate Operations Coordinator to join the business and work within their Belfast commercial office portfolio.
To provide a consistently high standard of customer service to internal and external clients and run the day-to-day operational aspects of the building. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the office is fully operational, looking at its best at all times, and that all processes are running smoothly and efficiently.
The role would suit someone who has a creative flair, a keen eye for detail and enjoys getting involved in the finer points of the job.
Responsibilities will include:
- Make sure reception is always manned accordingly and well presented
- Support of the day-to-day running of operational aspects of the business
- Daily housekeeping checks and maintaining the aesthetics of the building
- Contractor management
- Manage and maintain relationships with suppliers
- Involvement in monthly ad hoc services billing
- Promote and comply with Health & Safety policy and procedures
- Weekly reports to the Operations Manager
- Assist in training new members of staff on all systems and procedures within the operational function
- Carryout move-ins and move-outs of new clients, including but not limited to: IT patching, desks layout arrangement, keys, access fobs, alarm codes, inventories etc.
- Manage and setup clients’ IT and telecoms.
- Setup meeting rooms and event space (layout, catering, AV equipment)
- Stock checks, ordering supplies and audits.
- Provide cover for the reception as and when required
- To conduct viewings of the Business Centre; to the required standard
- To carry out administrative and clerical duties for clients as required including filing, archiving, photocopying, collating, laminating, faxing, preparation with mailings, word processing of letters, data entry and preparation of reports and other information
- Proactive hands-on approach to work, no activity is beneath you
- Experience of a client-facing service role with great customer service
- Ability to think on your feet and make sound and considered decisions
- Great planning, organising and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
- Drive to progress within the role
What you’ll get out of it:
- Work closely with key decision makers in the business
- Work amongst Belfast’s best entrepreneurial tech and creative businesses
- Be part of a fast-growing scaleup company with a great culture, and have the chance to contribute the future of the business
- Competitive salary and great employee benefits
- Training and development
- Work with a fantastic and proactive team.
- 20 days holiday (for your first year of employment) plus bank holidays
- Paid day off for your Birthday
- Buy and sell up to 3 days’ holiday* or carry up to 3 days unused annual leave to the subsequent year
- Healthcare (plus partners/dependants)
- Dental Care
- Life Assurance
- Corporate Eye Care
- Season Ticket Loan
- Loyalty of Service Rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in this role please apply online as i am setting up interviews in the next week.