Multi Skilled Shift Engineer – Continental Shift
Multi Skilled Shift Engineer – Continental Shift – Maidenhead
Days & Nights – 12 Hour Shifts
My client a very successful, market leading maintenance service provider are currently seeking a Multi Skilled Shift Engineer to join a state of the art contract in Maidenhead working on a large critical building. Working in a shift team you will be required to liaise on a daily basis with clients, whilst providing excellent fault finding and technical skills.
As a shift engineer an all-round knowledge of the following M&E plant / fabric would be highly desirable; BMS systems, Air Conditioning (FCU/AHU), HVAC, Plumbing, Lighting, Small installation, Emergency lighting tests, Chillers, Water treatment etc.
- Proven track record in commercial building maintenance ideally within a corporate / banking environment.
- Commercial PPM & Reactive maintenance under contractual SLA
- Fire alarms
- BMS – Head End Controls
- HVAC plant
- VAV – VRV
- Water treatment
- Office Moves
- Office Re-set
- First Line Chiller Response
- More specifically experience on CHP, Absorption chillers, Vacuum waste / toilets, Sprinkler systems, Generators, Chilled beams would be beneficial.
- Salary up to £44,000
- Overtime (At least 20 days guaranteed overtime in holiday cover without additional works/projects)
- Pension, Private Healthcare, Progressive Training
- Structured Career Paths into Management
- Apprentice Trained
- Mechanical Qualifications – City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2&3 or Equivalent
- Building Services knowledge Experience
- Critical experience would be beneficial
- Client facing