Multi Skilled Engineer
My client is seeking a multi skilled maintenance engineer to join their team ASAP, the succesful canadidate must hold at least 3 years commercial expierence.
The general duties of the maintenance engineer will be reactive work and PPS.
General Overview of the multi skilled engineer :
The primary purpose of the role is to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance on a wide variety of Mechanical and Electrical Buildings Services Engineering plant, ensuring all activities are completed in a safe and timely manner and in accordance with the contracted output specifications. This includes Legionella control and monitoring activities.
– Ensure that routine PPM is carried out to all mechanical and electrical plant in accordance with Site task schedules and CAFM.
– Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the sites are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
– Ensure that plant faults and defects are always swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order.
– Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
– Ensure that all relevant paperwork/CAFM is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
– Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are always prepared and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices.
– To develop a good working relationship with all members of Engie staff, subcontractors and the client representatives.
– Supervising and monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance.
- Base Electrical Qualification C&G Part A and B OR C&G 236 Pt 1 & Pt 2
- C&G 2330 Level 2 and 3 OR AM1 & AM2 OR C&G 2360 Pt1 & Pt 2
- 18th Edition C&G 2382 – 18
- C&G 2391 or 2394/2395
Electrical Competency NICEIC Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification.
- BTEC Level 3 Certification in Mechanical Engineering OR
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR
- BTEC Level 3 in HVAC
- C&G 6188 Level 2 Heating and Ventilation OR
- C&G 7188 Level 3
- Competent Person Mechanical and Pressure Systems
Experienced in Plumbing system Maintenance and fault rectification.