Mobile Mechanical Engineer
Mobile Mechanical Engineer – London
£41,000 + Van & Fuel Card
My client are currently recruiting for a mobile mechanical/HIU engineer to cover a range of commercial and residential buildings in London.
- £41,000 + Estimated £5,000 in overtim
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Bonus incentive schemes
- Fully equipped van less than 3 years old (Transit or similar)
- Uniform, phone, tablet, fuel card, parking credit card
- Child care voucher scheme
- Auto enrolment pension
- Training and development
- Sickness insurance scheme/life insurance
- Tech desk support
- Hydraulic systems for heating/hot/cold and boosted, to include knowledge and understanding of measuring/achieving flow rates and all ancillary components.
- Pumping systems and invertor driven pumps maintenance and set up.
- Pipework systems to include balancing, commissioning, flow control and general valves
- Pressure vessels and pressurisation units installation and maintenance
- HIU systems and distribution to include HIU service and maintenance
- Pressure testing
- Primary, secondary, tertiary fault finding of issues and provision of accurate reporting and recommendations
- Understanding heat losses methods to improve with accurate reporting and recommendations
- Ability to undertake system drain downs and refills effectively (whole building)
- Ability to change pumps, valves, valve components (directional and modulating), plates exchangers to include servicing and inspection.
- Working within Energy Centres, Large centralised plant rooms, building distribution systems.
- You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
- You will also need to be living within commutable distance to Central London.
- A full UK driving licence is essential plus clear DBS check.
- At least 3 years mobile HVAC experience.
If you are interetsed in this position, please apply or alternatively please send across your CV to [email protected]