Mobile Maintenance Plumber
An excellent opportunity to work in a mobile capactiy in the London area across a number of commercial buildings has arisen with a reputable facilities company. The successful candidate will be given a small portfolio of buildings to maintain and they will carry out PPM and reactive maintenance, statutory compliance and general building maintenance tasks.
This is a TEMPORARY – PERMANENT positon, interviews taking place next week with a provisional start date of 21/06/21.
The suitable candidate MUST have a minimum of 5 years commercial maintenance experience as a plumber/ maintenance engineer.
- Company Van
- 20 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Plenty of OT
- Career progression
- PPM's and Reactive maintenance
- General building services tasks
- FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant
- Generators – visual checks
- Water temps and cooling tower
- Flushing L8
- Unblocking toilets and sinks, tap changes.
- Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
- Apprentice Trained (ideally)
- Plumber level 2 qualified
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
- Drivers Licence
- Client Facing Nature
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts.