Mechanical Shift Engineer
I am currently recruiting for a mechanical shift engineer for a temporary – permanent position on a commercial building in Central London.
To be suitable for this contract you must meet the below criteria:
- Have a minimum of 3 years maintenance experience in a commercial environment.
- Be qualified to mechanical city & guilds level 3 or equivalent.
- Have knowledge of ventilation, calorifiers, pumps, AHU/ FCU maintenance.
- Be able to provide a minimum of 2 references from work completed in the past 5 years.
- Have your own safety boots and basic hand tools.
The shift and working hours are 8am-5pm/ Mon-Fri and the starting hourly rate is £21- 22 ph with overtime available.
My client are looking for an engineer with a good attitude who is happy to help the team and assist with all maintenance duties when required.
If you meet the above criteria please do not hesitate to reply to this advert with an up to date CV.