Mechanical Project Engineer- Bristol
A leading M&E contractor with a turnover of circa £180m operating out of 7 Regional offices specialising in the design and installation of building services and infrastructure projects across sectors delivering for leading Main Contractors require a mechanical project engineer to join their South West business unit on a notable project in Bristol.
As mechanical project engineer you join a well established team and initially be involved in a complex pre construction programme until March before going to site to deliver for the duration of the 18 month programme.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Ensure areas of resonsibility allocated to you by the Project Manager are delivered on time, within budget to agreed standards
- Identify risks and ensure mitigation measures are put in place.
- Effectively manage sub-contractors as well as team performance on the project by ensuring everyone reporting to you has clear roles and responsibilities
- Support the project manager to ensure the project budget and costs are managed effectively for all services
- Design management – attendance at design team meetings
- Commissioning and final handover take responsibility for activities allocated to you to ensure this is done effectively.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Mechanical Engineer with solid project experience, and you will be able to work under the guidance of a Project Manager and have responsibility for successful completion of tasks allocated to you on a project.
They are someone who is ambitious and able to work under your own initiative. Alongside this you will be a strong communicator with the ability to engage at all levels and be a solid team player.
Sign off to pay a very good salary and the opportunity to join a leading national M&E contractor with a strong and varied pipeline of projects with a clear and achievable promotion path on offer.
For more information contact Mark Kenny on 02070657275 or email [email protected]