Mechanical Contracts Manager
Mechanical Contracts Manager, Kent – circa £60k + Car/Van + Travel
Our client, an expanding contractor requires a Mechanical Contracts Manager to join their team to oversee multiple projects in the building services market.
These projects will be in the residential build market, mechanical values between £1M and £10M.
This role requires an individual with extensive experience in the Mechanical sector, with a strong background on all aspects of projects from inception through to completion. The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate evidence of procuring, managing and the handover of Mechanical projects and developing effective management plans, client management, financial management ensuring that projects are delivered on time, to budget and with quality.
Mechanical Contracts Manager Responsibilities:
• Manage overall project delivery from inception to completion
• Plan, implement and deliver projects according to programme, budget and quality expectations
• Management of project teams covering engineers, QS, site managers, subcontractors and support staff
• Client liaison and stakeholder management
• Ensure accurate project documentation is completed throughout the full project life cycle
Mechanical Contracts Manager Requirements
• 5+ years experience as a Contracts Manager or projects manager with a Mechanical Contractor
• Ideally hold a relevant Mechanical Certification
• Good understanding of the technical, commercial and contractual processes involved.
• Must have experience in large scale projects
• Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Ability to read, understand and create contractual requirements, scope objectives and financial reports.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.