Mechanical Contracts Manager
Lead Mechanical Project Manager
A large scale healthcare upgrade project is being delivered in SE London and runs until the end of 2023. Our client is the principal MEP contractor, who will be delivering circa £16M of MEP infrastructure upgrade works.
A Lead Mechanical Project Manager is required to lead the mechanical packages on this project, with healthcare and hospital experience essential.
Lead Mechanical Project Manager duties:
You will manage and co-ordinate all aspects of the design, procurement installation, and commissioning of projects assigned to you, ensuring that high quality, compliant installations are delivered to the customer in a manner consistent with the company’s contract management system. Further to establish and maintain positive and effective relationships with customers and supply chain.
Key skills and experience required for Lead Mechanical Project Manager:
• Experienced Mechanical Project Manager working within the M&E Building Services sector is essential
• Proven track record of managing multi-million pound projects
• Manage Sub-Contractors and Site Staff
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong management skills
• Ensure Projects are delivered on time and within budget
• Relevant Qualifications and Certificates
• Good level of IT skills