M&E Quantity Surveyor
Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor – Main Contractor
A well-established principal contracting company that work in the mixed-use residential, commercial & student accommodation markets has secured a large pipeline of work running until 2023. They are looking to bring on a Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor to look after the MEP services, which have previously been covered by the construction QS teams as part of broader construction packages.
Reporting to a Managing Quantity Surveyor, the successful Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor will be:
• Responsible for running projects commercially from bid to final account.
• Maximise commercial efficiency of the project whilst reducing the risk profile
• Duties include measurement, valuation and agreement of works.
• Preparing tender enquires for subcontract work packages.
• Analysis of tender returns followed by package recommendation report.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with supply chains.
• Negotiating on behalf of the company.
• Monthly contract reports.
• Mentoring the junior staff
This role is based in London with some travel to sites in the SE alogn with head office in Hertfordshire required.
Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor salary circa £70k + Car Allowance, although there can be flexibility on this is some circumstances.