Materials Controller required for a Residential Development business based in Essex.
You will have suitable experience of construction projects and construction materials in the residential sector.
- Experience of health, safety, and environmental requirements on site.
- Computer Literate and numerate.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail, good administration skills and well organised.
- Able to prioritise and delegate.
- Able to build effective working relationships with colleagues and subcontractors.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment and on own initiative, to be self motivated and have effective time management skills.
- Able to manage the work of Material Controllers.
- Full and valid driving license.
- Current CSCS accreditation.