To £25k + Healthcare & Pension
This opportunity is with one of the regions most established main contractors who can offer great career progression and the opportunity to work flexible hours and from home 1 to 2 days a week.
As Marketing Coordinator, you will be reporting into the Bid Manager and will be responsible for the preparation and management of the company's social media content and management of social media pages. You will also prepare company news stories, update the company website and prepare company newsletters to be sent internally and externally.
You will also be visiting site visits to take photos and collect data for news articles, interview staff for website stories/blog posts and case study information and assisting other departments with design type documents. Designing and updating company standard forms and policies, collecting client testimonial and KPI information, supporting and preparing presentations for company events and general marketing duties.
Some other duties within this role include:
- Collation and updating of company profile and sector brochures
- Supporting and preparation of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and Tenders to the required deadlines
- Collection of relevant Industry information to ensure continuous improvement of company processes and procedures
- Make site visits to take photos and collect data for news articles
Experience required for this role:
For this role, it is important that you have a driving license and some experience of the following:
- Posting to Social Media platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Using Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro
- Use of Mailchimp, WordPress
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in marketing with a very well respected company in Hertfordshire.