I am currently recruiting for a maintenance technician for a temporary position starting in September in Central London.
The working hours are 8-5 with 1 hour break for lunch, 8 hours are paid per day.
To be suitable for this contract you must meet the below criteria:
- Have a minimum of 3 years maintenance experience in a commercial environment.
- Have a background in general trades ie. painting/ carpentry/ plastering or have an electrical/mechanical qualification.
- An understanding of basic PPM's such as re lamping, AHU/FCU filter cleaning.
- Be able to provide a minimum of 2 references from work completed in the past 5 years.
- Have your own safety boots and basic hand tools.
- Must be physically fit, the position will involve large amounts of walking on a daily basis.
My client are one of the largest facilities providers in the UK and the successful applicant will be based on large commercial building in Central London.
The shift and working hours are 8am-5pm/ Mon-Fri and the starting hourly rate is £16- 17 ph.
Your duties will include but not be limited to general maintenance, making good, hanging doors, changing door locks, painting, unblocking toilets/sinks, assisting engineers etc.
My client are looking for a client facing engineer with a good attitude to work and advanced knowledge of general maintenance/ building services.
If you meet the above criteria and can get started immediately please do not hesitate to reply to this advert with an up to date CV.