We are looking to employ a Maintenance Supervisor with an outstanding knowledge of building trades and commercial maintenance.
A Maintenance Supervisor is expected to have fantastic organizational and time management skills.
You will display natural leadership and possess fantastic communication skills with a great eye for detail.
To ensure success, Maintenance Supervisors should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of building maintenance, repairs, refurbishments and managing staff.
Top candidates will be fantastic at building and equipment maintenance procedures and have extensive knowledge of health and safety regulations and practices.
Maintenance Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Inspect sites regularly to identify problems and necessary maintenance.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work as per forecasted workloads.
- Employ, supervise and train workers.
- Coordinate daily cleaning and maintenance activities.
- Oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed on time.
- Maintain all inventory and equipment, and ensure proper storage.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and practices on site.
- Conduct preventative maintenance work.
- Conduct follow-ups on all maintenance and repair work.
- Conduct safety inspections as scheduled.
- Establish strategies to meet workload demands on time.
Maintenance Supervisor Requirements:
- 2 years of experience as a Maintenance Supervisor (essential).
- Be qualified as an electrician or in a mechanical trade (essential).
- Strong knowledge of building trades, cleaning procedures and maintenance.
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations and practices.
- Effective budgeting and performance management.
- Fantastic organizational and leadership skills.
- Great eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related communication tools.
- Great time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.