My client is recruiting a maintenance supervisor required to manage a team of 6 engineers on a high tech building in the City Of London. My client is looking for a candidate who has the drive and desire that they can fast track to a management position over the next 6 months.
The maintenance supervisor will be the Supervisor on site covering All M+E maintenance on the Landlord side of the building as well as managing a team of 6 engineers and contractors. My client is looking for a dedicated individual with a good attention to detail, also someone who is willing to progress through the company. You will be carrying out plant checks and dealing with planned and reactive maintenance on a daily basis whilst ensuring all paperwork/RAMS and compliance is completed on site. Maintenance on general building services and HVAC equipment will also be required.
- Respond to all enquiries promptly
- Ensure the smooth running of the building
- Emergency lighting testing, BMS, plumbing, heat exchangers, water treatment, AHU's, pumps, FCU's, VAV's, VRV's, splits and general air conditioning. Electrical fault finding, mechanical maintenance, single and three phase power, motors
- Cover planned and reactive maintenance
- Ensure good relationships with internal and external customers and contractors
- Perform rectification of defects, ensuring all safety and performance standards are met in accordance with the contract
- Good all round Building services knowledge
- Electrical Installation level 3 either NVQ or C&G.
- Excellent client facing skills
- Supervisory experience
- Experience of cooling towers and HV
If you would like to apply for the role, please apply online and I will be in touch if your CV is shortlisted.