Maintenance Account Manager
Maintenance Account Manager – London
£63,000 + Car Allowance
Leading Service Provider
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the more establiblished commercial maintenance companies..
The engineering account manager will be working across a number of the clients most prestigous contracts.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8-5 but there may well be times when extra hours are needed.
- £63,000 + Car Allowance
- 25 Days holiday
- Leading service provider
- Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all PPM's, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Deal with technical issues and take responsibilty for HV across each building.
- Produce monthly operating, financial and resource reports for the operations manager.
- Be responsible for budgets and make sure targets are met.
- Manage and develop staff under your control and make sure sub contractors are compliant.
- Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
- Electrically or mechanically qualified to recognised level.
- Good commercial awareness.
- HV experience to Senior Approved Person level.
- A good understanding of building services maintenance.
- Previous managerial experience.
- Basic financial understanding of profit and loss, budgets and operating costs.
- Good man-management skills.
- Smart, presentable and client facing.
If you are interested in finding out more regarding this role, please apply or send across your CV to [email protected]