Lead Engineer – 4 On 4 Off – Days / Nights
Lead Engineer – Maintenance – Isleworth
12 Hour Days & Nights – 4 On 4 Off Shift
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest facilities management companies to work on a prestigious site based in Isleworth.
The position will cover a wide range of commercial building services and you will be leading a team of specialist electrical and mechanical engineers.
The site you will be maintaining includes a number of high profile clients so a professional and polite working manner is essential. It should also be noted this is a critical site.
The role will be working closely with the supervisor and management team to supply the agreed level of service to existing clients and also look at further opportunities to bring in new business.
The hours of work are 12 hour Night and Days on a 4 On 4 Off Pattern.
- Salary £42,000
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension
- Overtime Available
- Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all PPM's, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Be responsible for RAM’s, Toolbox Talks and make sure targets are met.
- Lead and help develop staff under your control and make sure sub-contractors are compliant.
- Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
- Electrically qualified to recognised level.
- 10 years Commercial Experience
- 5 Years Lead Engineer Experience
- Basic Financial Understanding of budgets.
- Good man-management skills.
- Smart, presentable and client facing.
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively you can contact Sam Sheppard on 0207 065 7278 or send your up to date CV to [email protected]