- Hard Landscape Foreman Required
- Permanent Role
- £40k salary
We require a highly experienced and self-motivated person with extensive landscape knowledge who can work on their own initiative and in collaboration with management to create top-end gardens. Although this is a hands-on role, the foreperson will be responsible for supervising team members, as well as agency staff when needed and sub-contractors.
- To carry out general landscaping works and to supervise the day-to-day running of the site and its staff
- To liaise with the Contracts Manager regarding daily/weekly scheduling, ordering of materials etc. This will involve regular updates and meetings.
- To oversee and manage subcontractors
- To carry out all required Health and Safety checks, including Risk Assessments, Competence Forms, Vehicle H&S, Inductions etc
- To keep site diary and monitor staff to ensure correct admin, personnel and H&S procedures are being followed
- Broad ranging landscape skills (soft and hard landscaping)
- Ability to deal with management, clients and designers professionally and diplomatically
- Ability to instruct other staff clearly and efficiently
Please call Emma Pollard on 07483031019 if interested or email [email protected]