- Landscape Foreman
- Salary – To be discussed
I am currently looking for a landscape operative to join a well-established contractor in their landscape construction division in Mirfield. You will work as part of a small team providing a professional and efficient service, ensuring excellent standards and productivity levels are being achieved.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in commercial, construction site-based landscaping operations
· Previous supervisor, team leader experience
· Either an industry based NVQ 2 qualification or relevant experience
· CSCS Card
· Driving License (ideally own vehicle)
· Ability to interpret architects’ drawings and set out working areas for operational teams.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with clients, management, and all other members of staff.
To request further information or express an interest, please either apply or give Emma Pollard a call on 07483031019