CSCS Labourer required on a residential project in Ilkeston. For the right candidate this role could be ongoing work, must have previous experience of working on construction sites and have previous references on labouring work carried out.
Skilled Careers is a construction recruitment agency and a leading name in construction recruitment for The United Kingdom supplying Professional & Technical, Trades & Labour, and Construction Services talent across a broad range of construction sectors. We are currently recruiting for a General Labourer on a full-time basis in Birmingham. Our dedicated managers can guide you through the construction recruitment process and help you land that dream role in the British construction industry.
• Working as part of a team
• Keeping work areas clear of hazards
• General house duties
• Will be required to sweep up, move materials and any tasks requested by site Management.
• Assisting trades and helping trades with various jobs (eg. painting)
For this role you will need the following:
• Must hold a valid CSCS Labourers Card
• Must be able to provide references from previous employers of where you have assisted teams on site
• Valid ID/Passport
• Full PPE
Hours include working 7:30am-4:30pm Monday to Friday but must be flexible. The rate of pay is negotiable for this role.
Please contact Gareth Evans at Skilled Careers on 07485393466 or call the Birmingham office on 01218207870