Skilled Careers is one of the UK’s leading professional search and recruitment consultancies for construction, engineering and property on both permanent and contract assignments.
We are the effective and trusted link between highly skilled and experienced candidates and the country’s most reputable employers in these industries.
Due to ongoing growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen within one of our divisions for a Labour Manager. They will often come from a construction background (not essential) and the main responsibilities will include:
- Be able to Maintain excellent relationships with clients
- Daily Visits to Sites
- Respond to client needs to ensure all contractual requirements are delivered quickly and effectively
- Work collaboratively and transparently with the team
- Operate with a holistic view and have a strong problem-solving mentality
- With the client, monitor the performance and attendance of staff supplied to the project
- Sourcing operatives through networking and advertising.
- Liaise with clients including active participation in health and safety and monitoring of any issues
- Understand your clients short/medium term recruitment needs
- Manages client expectations and provides excellent after care services
- Generate a list of live jobs and requirements for the coming week / weeks.
- Reporting to the Regional Director, the Labour Manager is responsible for identifying business development opportunities
- Salary and fee negotiation.
- Developing tailored recruitment solutions for each of your clients.
- Managing payroll/timesheets to ensure efficiency and accuracy in pay and invoicing.
Ideally you will have the following
- Experience in a similar position advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to effectively solve problems and make decisions
- Must have a valid UK driving licence
- Managing: Self and Team
- Drive and Ambition
What we offer:
• Career progression – all our Managers and Directors have been promoted through the business
• Flexible working hours
• Annual overseas trips for High Achievers
• High Achievers Quarterly Lunch Club
• Health and wellbeing committee
• Monthly social events
• Charity Fund Raising events
• Ongoing development
• Competitive Salary
• Uncapped bonus scheme
• Your birthday off
• Extra holiday at Christmas
• Buy and sell holiday
• Company Mobile
• New refurbished office
• 10k Bonus for the highest achiever
• Remote working