Junior / Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer – Liverpool Street, London – Up to £35,000 per annum + Benefits
Excellent opportunity has arisen for a Electrical Design Engineer to join an established building services consultants near Liverpool Street, London.
We are currently working with an established consultancy who operate at every stage of the building lifecycle – design, commissioning and aftercare. A true cradle-to-grave consultancy.
Their services include energy and carbon consultancy, mechanical & electrical design, engineering surveys and advisory services, BIM modelling and building physics, commissioning management, commissioning validation and troubleshooting.
About the role
As a Electrical Design Engineer, you will work alongside experienced engineers to develop and deliver coordinated, collaborative, innovative and technically excellent design solutions that respond to our clients brief and vision.
The successful candidates will be strong team players, have good communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with all members of the internal design team to assist in the delivery of a project, by contributing to specific areas under the guidance of the senior engineering team.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Work under limited supervision on larger projects as part of a team.
- Work on your own individual smaller scale projects.
- Manage your own time to ensure time spent on projects suits deadlines.
- You will work and liaise with associated engineering disciplines as part of project delivery.
- Complete detailed designs to the required standards.
- Complete design calculations utilising industry standard software.
- Consider sustainability in your designs and promote energy efficiency
- Actively engage with existing and potential clients and design teams to promote our client as well as managing external stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction and pursuing and promoting opportunities with potential and established clients.
- Maintain excellent levels of customer service.
- Update and broaden your technical and digital design skills to allow our clients to be at the forefront of digital design.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Educated to Degree level (BEng, BSc or MEng).
- Demonstratable experience of working as an Electrical Engineer within the building services.
- Proficiency in 2D and 3D CAD Packages such as AutoCAD and Revit MEP
For more information regarding the above role, please contact Stephen Tiigah – [email protected]