We are recruiting for both Permanent and/or Subcontract Install surveyors for a company who are relied on to keep over 100,000 households across London, the Southeast and East Anglia safe and warm. This is a unique opportunity to work with a growing Award-Winning Company that is committed to the continuous learning and training of its staff!
You will be carrying out installation surveys on behalf of this company for their social housing clients all around Kent, ensuring that the survey is carried out to a high standard and in accordance with the social housing specification, Gas Safe and manufacturers regulations and own company policies.
Company Benefits include:
- Fully equipped VW Caddy van, full uniform, safety equipment and relevant training
- Access to a range of training courses and qualifications through our Logic accredited training centre
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (increased through length of service)
- Holiday buy/sell schemes available
- Access to discounted boilers and tools through our supply chain
- Overtime and call out options
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Engineer leadership development programme
- Access to Headspace meditation app
- Access to Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- Previous experience of heating system design (minimum of 3 years)
- Hold a UKATA Asbestos Aware certificate
- Hold a full UK driving license
- IT literate
If you are interested in this position, please call myself, Breeze Mitchell on 07539 218 553 or email me on [email protected]
I look forward to discussing this and any other potential future opportunities as soon as possible.