HSE Manager/Site Safety Lead
Skilled careers are working a leading M&E contractor with a strong presence globally delivering flagship projects across sectors. They are looking to engage with a HSE Manager/Site Safety Lead to work on a Data Centre project in Paris.
HSE Manager/Site Safety lead Roles and responsibilities:
- Conduct regular formal site audits and carry out inspections as directed in the Safety Management system, communicate to site management in order to close out issues
- Ensure the delivery of health and safety inductions for all new employees or contractors.
- Ensure sub-contractor safety documents are produced and available on site, relevant and in accordance with best practice and current legislation
- Manage Dornan Safety Advisors / Officers on site
- Advise on personal protection equipment required by Dornan employees
- Serve as Dornan representative at site meetings and manage the Tool Box Schedule for the project
- Compile and communicate site emergency plans in conjunction with the site managers team
- Inform and assist site management on the preparation of the safety file for handover to the client at the end of the project
- Furnish safety reports to head office as required
The Candidate * 6 years lead experience in construction safety * ideally on electrical projects * familiar with Data Centre * Lock out tag out (LOTO) * Energising systems
A good salary on offer with additional package including flights/accommodation and subsistence.
Contact Mark Kenny on 02070657275 or email [email protected]