Mon – Fri 8:30 – 17:30
City of London
Our client based in the City of London s looking for an experienced HR Assistant to act as the liaison between the Directors and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries.
This is a well-established facilities management business who have an excellent reputation for delivering a quality service. This is a brand-new role and a fantastic opportunity to put your own stamp on the role. You will have a confident manner, be diligent, organised and approachable.
Duties will include:-
- Implementation of an appraisal system
- Writing up employment contracts online with policies
- Refining policies and processes across the site
- Updating staff handbook
- Reviewing of individual employee records
- Minute taking
- Processing documentation and prepare reports
- Coordinate HR projects such as meetings, training, surveys etc and taking minutes
- Provide managers and employees with HR advice in relation to company policy and procedures
- Coordinate and support with recruitment needs including posting job adverts, coordinating interviews and contacting candidates
- Supporting the induction and recruitment process
The ideal candidate will have some solid experience within Human Resources, and ideally you will be CIPD Level 3 qualified or equivalent but our client will support further study opportunities.
It is a great time to join the business as the Group adopted a five-year plan aimed at substantially increasing Group revenue and profitability.
If you are interested in the role please apply online today as i am looking to arrange interviews ASAP.