My client is recruiting an ongoing helpdesk administrator to join their team on an ongoing temporary contract based in the heart of Blackburn.
General Overview of the administrator:
To respond to, plan and organise the full life cycle of all facilities management work from customer enquiry to job completion. You will be expected to deliver excellent customer service, interpreting and managing work orders through the Maximo system, planning and dispatching both Reactive and Planned Maintenance works to a number of engineers and sub-contractors across the site, ensuring all are completed within contractually defined SLA’s and providing administrative support where appropriate.
Hours of Work
- Working between 08.00-17.00
- Flexible dependant on the operational requirements
Experienced in data inputting and of helpdesk working, the Helpdesk Operator would be required to demonstrate excellent communication techniques, confidence and patience. The candidate will be processing requests from key customers and carrying out general helpdesk duties. The main objective is to log calls, assigning calls to directly employed labour and sub-contractors, chasing completion details of jobs and focussing operational service teams on response to customer calls.
- First point of contact for incoming telephone calls and service requests received by telephone, fax and e-mail.
- Interpret and log work order requests, inputting details into an in-house system, providing and tracking regular updates to the status of the request through to work complete status in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Understand, identify and apply the SLA for each service request and set expectation with customer.
- Sort and dispatch calls to engineer, sub-contractors and Team Leaders based on the correct skills sets, location and service delivery arrangements.
If you believe you are suitable for the role please apply online and I will be in touch if your CV is shortlisted.