Head Of Property & Asset
Head Of Property & Asset (Social Housing)
Permanent – £62,000 Per Annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head Of Property & Asset to join a bespoke housing association based around Staines Surrey. Following a re-structure, this is a brand new role perfect for someone who is looking to either take a step up or for someone who is looking for a role more tailored and bespoke.
You will be responsible for;
- Deliver the strategic priorities and plans for Asset Management and Property Services ensuring good quality customer service through delivering a range of comprehensive services to meet identified needs and aspirations, ensuring financial viability
- To provide vision, leadership and management delivering customer focussed, efficient and effective Asset Management and Property Services.
- To lead on the delivery for asset management strategy, maximising the return on investment of our property portfolio.
- To deliver an effective property management service that delivers a responsive service to tenants and Value for Money
- To ensure they are compliant with all statutory, contractual, Health and Safety legislation and our regulators requirements.
- To manage annual budgets ensuring corrective actions are taken to avoid unnecessary over or underspend at year end working in collaboration with finance.
- To fulfill the role of ‘Building Safety Manager’ on behalf of the organisation
- Pro-actively ensure that any underperformance or service failure is addressed to ensure KPIs are met.
- Work in collaboration with the Housing Services Manager and other colleagues to deliver seamless services across the housing, asset, and property management functions.
If you are interested for require further information please contact Tom Clark on 07881034453 or [email protected]