My client is recruiting a Fabric Technician on a static site, as the fabric technician on site you will be responsible for ensuring the building fabric and where appropriate M&E Services remain operational and in good condition across multiple buildings.
Key responsibilities of the Fabric Technician:
- Reactive work
- Fabric and carpentry, doors, locks and windows
- Basic plumbing
- Basic electrical work
Skill set required for the fabric technician:
- Minimum of C + G painting and decorating, carpentry or equivalent
- Basic Electrical and Mechanical Qualification an advantage
- Fully conversant with fabric repairs and maintenance
- Having worked in the industry for a minimum of 2 years
- Having a basic knowledge of electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Awareness of working in a safe manner with regard to safety of others
- Experience of maintaining the fabric of a building within a commercial environment (preferred but not essential)
If you meet the above criteria and can get started immediately please do not hesitate to reply to this advert with an up-to-date CV.