Geotechnical Engineer – a qualified and experieced Geotechnical Engineer is required for a client of ours. Ideally the candidate will be experienced in surveys on civil engineering sites and have some experience in GPR surveying (using ground penetrating radar) and working on highways/remediation sites.
The role will involve:
- Surveying ground on highways and construction sites
- Working with GPR (ground penetrating radar)
- Assisting the management team and reporting on progress on site
- Working with the production team to ensure site is progressing
- Producing reports and details where required
The key skills and experience required:
- CSCS Card
- Degree in Engineering or related field
- Extensive experience in surveying
- Experience working for civils contractors
- Drivers licence to get around sites
This will be a temp to perm role for the right person and could lead to a very interesting career within geotechnical engineering!
Apply today with CV for this exciting role!