Foot Mobile Engineer – Electrical Engineer – Building Services – London
Foot Mobile Engineer – Electrical Engineer – Building Services
Location: City of London
Foot Mobile Engineer – Electrical Engineer – A rapidly growing building services company based in the City of London are looking for a Foot Mobile Engineer to join their Reactive and Planned Maintenance Team on contract based in The City of London and West End. They are currently working on a number of commercial maintenance contracts and are expanding as a business.
As a Foot Mobile engineer you must be technically strong with a good understanding of both electrical and mechanical plant. Experience in the commercial sector is essential as well as an ability to work in a professional and efficient manner.
On a daily basis you will be tasked with the following:
Foot Mobile Engineer – Duties
- Carrying out compliance and statutory PPMs
- Carrying out daily reactive and emergency callout tasks
- Assisting sub-contractors
- Keeping onsite log books up to date
- Meeting with the client to discuss outstanding issues
- Issuing quotes
My client are in a process of growth. During this period they have placed a lot of importance on looking after their engineers. They really value on their workforce and as a result have gained an excellent name within the industry.
Foot Mobile Engineer – Requirements
- Trade trained with at least 3 years’ experience in the building services
- City & Guilds Qualified Mechanical or Electrical Level 3 or equivalent
- Good building services knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as this is a client facing role
Foot Mobile Engineer – Salary & Package
- Starting Salary of up to £36,000
- Zones 1-2 Travel Card Provided
- 20-25 Days Holiday
For More information on this Role Please Apply or Call or Email Sam Sheppard on 0207 065 7270 / [email protected]uk