FM Planner / Scheduler
Mon – Fri 8:00 – 17:00
My client are looking for an experienced Hard FM Planning and Scheduling Assistant to join their team. You will be a self-motivated, confident, honest and flexible professional with a strong work ethic and highly capable of implementing, evaluating, and improving business processes with exceptional ability to achieve results.
- Making sure to allocate the correct engineers according to priority, location and customer demands
- Continuously monitoring the progress of the works carried out until completion
- Liaising with internal and external customers and clients
- Key point of contact for all engineers and managers
- Build a technical knowledge bank, to provide guidance and related FM knowledge for the scheduling team
- To work within the Command Centre management team and provide support to the existing team leaders, understand the CC helpdesk environment and telephony system.
- Ensuring that the CC team, deliver to agreed ways of working and follow process
- To responsibly adhere to the health, safety, environmental and quality standards, policies, and procedures.
- To accurately review PPM schedules and discuss any improvements with site leads
- To provide hard FM knowledge support, including asset data and trend analysis.
- Hands-on experience of FM on-site
- A Technical skill required in one of the key disciplines such as M E
- Experience of CAFM CMMS systems
- People management experience coaching, developing, training
- Understanding of facilities management and the types of assets found therein e.g. Maximo – especially work planning and scheduling functionalities. Have a good understanding of reactive and planned maintenance works, to enable planning of works within SLAs KPIs.
- 25 Days Annual Leave
If you are interested in this position please apply today.