Fire Design Engineer
Senior / Principal / Associate Fire Engineer – London
I am currently working with a large scale, global multi-disciplinary consultancy in the UK who are looking to appoint a Senior / Principal / Associate Fire Engineer to their team due to an increased work load and strong project pipeline making this a very strong opportunity.
You will be working in a national delivery team where you will work with other designers around the UK and internationally depending on what projects you will be involved with. Project wise you will be working across sectors such as Aviation, Commercial, Defence, Cities and Development.
As a fire Engineer, you will take responsibility for your own projects and also be involved in:
- Full technical responsibility and operational accountability for the full range of Fire Engineering services
- Provide management, inspiration and leadership for other members of the Fire Engineering team
- Bidding for opportunities and generally contributing to the win-work effort
- Responsibility for key client management of specific clients
- Work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary teams to deliver exceptional customer service
- Represent the company at project meetings both internally and externally
- Lead fire strategies, working closely with other design team members to positively influence design development
Ideally, the Fire Design Engineer will be Chartered or working towards, capable of working on their own and capable of getting things done, have experience across a broad range of projects and have good commercial awareness and be a good communicator.
In return my client is able to offer a brilliant salary and flexible package, a good work/life balance, opportunities to travel the world and work on amazing projects and an environment where my client want their engineers to progress and develop their careers with the full backing of the company.
For more info and a confidential conversation please contact Matt Jones on 07711 370552 or [email protected]