Energy & Carbon Advisor
We are currently working with a leading energy and services company who operate throughout the UK & Ireland.
They are predominately focused on the production and supply of energy, services and regeneration.
Due to a rapid increase in their workload, we have an exciting opportunity for a proficient Energy & Carbon Consultant to join their growing team in Central London.
As an integral part of a carbon and compliance team, this position will be working on numerous client contracts to ensure compliance with energy audits and reporting.
This role provides an exciting opportunity for a technically minded Energy & Carbon Consultant to develop their skills and experience in the energy services/auditing sector, receiving support and training with a leading global business.
- Support the team with service delivery of net zero carbon services, SECR, ISO50001, ESOS, EUETS, GRESB, CDP, SBTi and other carbon and compliance services.
- Review and development of energy consumption reports/data and provide reasoning behind variances.
- Highlight and report on any energy efficiency opportunities that will benefit the customer.
- Support in resolving consumption and metering queries.
- Support the delivery of wider energy/carbon reduction projects.
- Provide assistance and service cover in other energy related activities as required.
Qualifications or Required Experience
- Graduate degree in mechanical, electrical, BMS, Building Services Engineering, or Energy Engineering / Renewables/ Environmental Sciences/ Geography. A postgraduate degree in a related subject is a bonus!
- Knowledge and keen interest in climate change, energy, and carbon.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Customer focused.
- Paid holidays (+8 public holidays)
- Life Insurance
- Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more.
- Employee personal & professional development profile
- Personal and career development pathways supported by the client.
For more information regarding the role, please contact Stephen Tiigah – [email protected]