We are currently working with a leading energy services provider and due to rapid increase in their workload, we are currently looking to recruit urgently looking for a self-driven Domestic Energy Assessors to conduct surveys and domestic energy assessments for their extensive customer base.
As a Domestic Energy Assessor, you will be based from home. The role primarily involves visiting clients at their homes on pre-arranged appointments. You will offer advice and suggestions based on the findings from the survey you have carried out.
Extensive car travel is required, and a full clean UK Licence is necessary. Our client work nationwide therefore nights away will be required to maximise efficiency.
– Survey the underside of homes and a DEA where required.
– Communicate with customers of finding and recommendations.
– Produce reports/quotations to be delivered to customers.
– Create job sheets from details found from survey for our engineers.
– Report into your direct line manger daily.
– Be willing to carry out 4-6 appointments per day in the allocated region.
The successful candidate will have most of the following skills/assets.
– First class communication skills
– DEA qualification
– Aspire to gain a retrofit assessment qualification.
– Excellent attention to detail
– Passionate and driven to excel in all areas.
– Computer proficient on office 365
– Happy to work away on regular occasions.
– Loves going the extra mile to deliver outstanding results.
They will provide you with a company vehicle for use when working. A competitive salary, pension, 21 holiday days per annum plus bank holidays. Phone and tablet are also provided.
For more information regarding the role, please contact Stephen Tiigah – [email protected]