Location: North London
Salary: £36,300 – £37,400 + Van
My client is a well-established Social Housing Landlord. We are working on behalf of them and are currently looking to recruit a number of Electricians.
Our client is looking for experienced Electricians who can provide a great service and deliver to a great standard. If you are the right person for this, then excellent rates of pay are available, and you will receive a company van to get to and from properties.
This permanent Electricians position will be maintenance work.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Working on complaints and disrepair works
The requirements for this role are:
- Level 3 Electrotechnical qualification
- Level 3 requirements for Electrical installations qualification
- Level 3 Periodic Inspection testing diploma
- Able to use a PDA
- Must have own tools
Ideally the right candidate will require:
- A full UK drivers’ licence
- Social Housing experience
- The understanding of the abilities required (Electrics)
This role is ideally for an immediate start (notice periods will be considered) or ASAP.
If you feel that you fit this Electrician role and have the desired skill set and experience, please apply today with an up-to-date CV or call me on 07484534543.
Due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.