Electrical Skilled Engineer
My client is recruiting multiple multi skilled engineers for a mobile contract in the South East. This will be a temporary to permanent contract. As this is a mobile role you are required to have a clean driving license with 0 points. The minimum requirements for the multi skilled engineer are to have at least 5 years experience within building maintenance and commercial environments.
The primary purpose of the role is to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance on a wide variety of Mechanical and Electrical Buildings Services Engineering plant, ensuring all activities are completed in a safe and timely manner and in accordance with the contracted output specifications and ENGIE processes and procedures. This includes Legionella control and monitoring activities.
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out to all mechanical and electrical plant in accordance with Site task schedules and CAFM.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the sites are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork/CAFM is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
- Ensure up to date plant logs are kept at all times
- Ensure that all plant rooms are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- Supervising and monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance.
- To arrange and provide holiday and sickness cover at short notice and be flexible in their working patterns.
Desirable Qualifications or Required Experience for the Multi Skilled Engineer:
• Base Electrical Qualification C&G Part A and B OR C&G 236 Pt 1 & Pt 2
• C&G 2330 Level 2 and 3 OR AM1 & AM2 OR C&G 2360 Pt1 & Pt 2
• 18th Edition C&G 2382 – 18
• C&G 2391 or 2394/2395
• BTEC Level 3 Certification in Mechanical Engineering OR
• BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR
• BTEC Level 3 in HVAC
• C&G 6188 Level 2 Heating and Ventilation OR
• C&G 7188 Level 3
• Competent Person Mechanical and Pressure Systems
Experienced in Plumbing system Maintenance and fault rectification.
If you are interested in the role please apply online and I will be in touch if your CV is shortlisted.