Electrical Maintenance Engineer
I am currently recruiting for a number of electrical engineers for a temp-perm contract starting in October in Kings Cross.
To be suitable for this contract you must meet the below criteria:
- Have a minimum of 5 years maintenance experience in a commercial environment.
- Be qualified to electrical city & guilds level 3 or equivalent.
- Have a good understanding of SFG20.
- Be able to provide a minimum of 2 references from work completed in the past 5 years.
- Have your own safety boots and basic hand tools.
My client are one of the largest facilities providers in the UK and the successful applicant will be based within a commercial building in Kings Cross.
The shift and working hours are 8am-5pm/ Mon-Fri and the starting hourly rate is £20- 22 ph and the contract will run for approximately 3 months.
My client are looking for an engineer with a good attitude and work ethic who would be happy to be a team player and assist with all maintenance duties when required.
If you meet the above criteria please do not hesitate to reply to this advert with an up to date CV.