My client is working with Skilled Careers exclusively to support a fantastic opportunity to join the UK's leading M&E service provider has come up. They are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to cover a Critical contract based in Holborn. The hourly rate for the successful electrical engineer is dependent on the experience of the applicant although all candidates will be considered, applicants do not need to come from a Critical Background.
Working shift for the electrical engineer will be Monday – Friday 40 hour week and you will be required to carry out the servicing and reactive repairs to Electrical services. Additionally, the electrical maintenance engineer will be expected to assist other trades as directed by the maintenance Supervisor/Manager.
This role will be focused around the Electrical maintenance onsite so you will be required to carry out routines unsupervised (PPM and reactive), diagnose and repair faults on lighting, emergency lighting, lamping, UPS, generators, back up generators, 3 phase motors, power, battery banks, AHU's, FCU's, and all other related mechanical plant
The Successful Electrical Engineer Must Have:
- C&G level 2& 3 electrical or Equivalent Qualification
- 17th Edition, minimum requirements
- With at least 3 years experience in Electrical services in the building services trade, ideally in a critical environment
- Must be well presented with good interpersonal skills as this is a client facing role
- 5 years experience within a critical or commercial environment
If you are interested in this role please apply online and I will be in touch if your CV is shortlisted