Electrical Day Engineer
Electrical Engineer – Maintenance
Mon – Fri 8:00 – 17:00
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity as an Electrical Maintenance engineer?
I currently have a vacancy that will offer you the chance to join a progressive award winning facilities management provider. The role really is just the first step into an exciting career as this particular client love to offer career progression and training opportunities!
Electrical Maintenance Engineer – £34,000 – £36,000
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- To support the Supervisor and Contracts Manager in the running of various building within the mobile portfolio in a safe and efficient manner.
- To achieve the highest level of service to the buildings occupants in a most cost effective, technically competent and safe manner.
- Liaising with the Servicedesk / Supervisor on a daily basis to ensure reactive calls and PPM's are closed off in accordance with the contract specification and current SLA's.
- To provide “Out Of Hours” support and ascertain priorities in an emergency situation, programming and prioritising work accordingly.
Requirements for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- C&G Level 3
- 18th edition
- FGAS is desirable but not essential
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role within the FM sector.
- A knowledge and flexibility to perform General building maintenance tasks
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and be a team player.
- A “Can Do” approach and portray a positive attitude
- Good knowledge of f Health and Safety
Why should you apply for this role?
- You will work within a top FM company that will look great on your CV
- You will earn a Competitive salary and have the option to Boost this with Overtime
- You will have Career progression and be highly valued within the organisation